My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 22, 2006

Cross-Country Adventure






I have been so busy traveling that I have not been able to keep up with all my adventures. I made it all the way to California and back under the airline seat. The worst part was not being able to eat or drink until I got there. Okay, my mom slipped me an ice cube, but the attendant snarled at her and made her stuff my head back in the Sherpa bag.

I had a lot of chances to try out other facilities, but found them not to my liking. Airport curbs are most unpleasant with all that traffic noise and the smell of a million other animals leaving their p-mail on every object. Even the grassy areas are too stinky for my butt. My mom tried my wee-wee pads in the restroom, but the first one had horrid music blaring and kids screaming. The second was cold and weird. So, I waited. Finally, they pulled off a highway at a state park. Paw-fect! They even had a dog park but there was no time to play.

We had to hurry to Carpinteria to meet Josh, Safron, and the most amazing dog in the world: my cousin Gryphon. His favorite thing is to go surfing for giant sticks and he doesn't even care if a big cold wave crashes over his head. I found the surf a bit chilly, thank you very much, but I did like romping with Gryph and the other really laid back dogs that play on the beach.

See the pictures of our terrific trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home